Dostępny od Września 2105 r.
Introducing the entry level DDJ-SB2 controller for Serato DJ – with trim pots and Pad Trans effect
Aspiring DJs now have uncompromised control, with the launch of the DDJ-SB2 entry-level controller for Serato DJ Intro and Serato DJ. The two-channel DDJ-SB2 boasts all the features of the original DDJ-SB – including Filter Fade, Performance Pads and advanced features not usually available at this price point – and adds trim pots, level meters, the Pad Trans beat effect and 4-deck control.
The DDJ-SB has been hugely popular with budding DJs, thanks to its intuitive, plug-and-play control of Serato DJ Intro (free) and Serato DJ (paid upgrade), which offers features including iZotope FX, Slip Mode, record and a host of expansion packs. The controller’s innovative Filter Fade lets DJs mix seamlessly, adjusting the volume and high pass filter with just one hand. So they’ve got a spare hand to unleash their creativity – using the tactile Performance Pads and buttons to trigger samples, FX, loops and cues.
Now the DDJ-SB2 adds pro-DJ features usually found on top-flight controllers, including trim pots and level meters to control the volumes on each channel. Also new at this price point are four-deck control and the Pad Trans Pad beat effect, which cuts the volume in time with the BPM when the DJ hits the Performance Pads.
The USB-powered DDJ-SB2 is more compact and portable than its pro-DJ stable mates, the DDJ-SX2 and DDJ-SZ, but offers the same intuitive layout, high-quality build, and many advanced features.
The DDJ-SB2 comes bundled with Serato DJ Intro.
KEY FEATURES OF THE DDJ-SB2
- Intuitive controls for a physical performance
The DDJ-SB’s layout mirrors Serato DJ Intro and Serato DJ interface, so getting hands on with the controller’s buttons and dials soon becomes second nature. Tactile controls include:
- Performance Pads: four rubber pads enable DJs to trigger Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Manual Loop and Sampler – while a further four give immediate access to Play, Cue, Sync and Shift functions.
- New trim pots and level meters: the DDJ-SB2 is the first controller at his price point to feature trim pots and level meters, putting control of the volume of each track at DJs’ fingertips.
- Manual filters on each channel: independent low/high pass filter dials for each channel are inherited from the premium DDJ-SX2 and DDJ-SR controllers.
- Filter Fade and Trans effect take beginners beyond mixing
The DDJ-SB2 is packed with features to help beginners hit the ground running, such as:
- New Trans beat effect: DJs use the Performance Pads to trigger the Pad Trans effect and cut the volume in time with the beat.
- Filter Fade: makes mixing effortless by adding two high pass filters to the crossfader – so DJs can manipulate the volume and the bass filter with just one hand.
- Plug-and-play with Serato DJ Intro, including 4-deck control, and Serato DJ upgrade-ready
- The DDJ-SB2 is the first controller at this price point to let DJs perform with all four of Serato DJ Intro’s decks. Deck 3 and Deck 4 have their own buttons to allow seamless switching.
- Plus there are dedicated controls for all of Serato DJ Intro’s features including four Hot Cues and four samples. The controller has two FX units per channel, with six FX to choose from, and DJs can manipulate the parameters using a central Level/Depth dial.
- DJs can upgrade to Serato DJ for intuitive control of even more cue points, samples and loops – plus advanced features including Slip Mode, record, and FX Powered by iZotope.
- Professional design and build
- Made with premium materials and audio circuitry, the DDJ-SB2 is both stylish and built to last.
- USB powered
- Built-in sound card
- MIC input
- MIDI compatible
|Software||Serato DJ Intro (free, bundled) Serato DJ (paid upgrade)|
|Input ports||Mic x 1 (¼-inch TS jack x 1)|
|Output ports||Master Out x 1 (RCA x 1) Headphone Monitor Out x 2 (¼-inch TRS jack, 3.5 mm stereo mini jack)|
|Other ports||USB B type x 1|
|Frequency response||20Hz ～ 20kHz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion ratio||0.005% or less|
|S/N ratio||90 dB (PC)|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||487 x 58.5 x 271.2 mm|
|Unit weight||2.1 kg|
Serato DJ Intro System Requirements
|Applicable OS (Windows)||Windows 8.1/ Windows 8/ Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
CPU: Intel processor Core Duo 2.0 GHz or higher, Intel processor Core i3, i5 and i7 Memory: RAM 1 GB or higher
|Applicable OS (Mac)||Mac OSX v10.10, 10.9, 10.8
CPU: Intel processor Core Duo 1.6 GHz or higher, Intel processor Core i3, i5 and i7 Memory: RAM 1 GB or higher
|Display resolution||1,024 x 768 or higher|